From the start, Jennifer, was determined to own and operate a successful Medical Aesthetic Practice. Jennifer was a well-established Aesthetician, who knew the ins and outs of procedures, retail, and customer service. So naturally, Jennifer felt that business ownership was the next step in finding intrinsic and monetary success. What Jennifer didn’t realize was that owning a business is far different than working within one. Her keen sense of customer service and incredible ability to perform results-driven procedures could not lead her new venture to success alone.
We meet far too many “Jennifers” in our business. They all have the incredible passion for our industry and have 80% of what it takes to succeed, however, the remaining 20% can be the difference between 2,000 and 10,000 patients in a mailing list. That remaining 20% is the major X-factor in creating a successful business-having an acute understanding of business and marketing strategy and the tools/knowledge necessary to properly execute and implement a plan.
3-6X Revenue Growth
Our team has worked with 200+ clients and have personally owned and operated 60+ locations. We see this all the time. That’s why we’ve established standard operating procedures and a collection of processes specific to the Medical Aesthetic Industry that have yielded excellent results. When launching a new location or working with a new client, we are ready with the business intelligence and market knowledge necessary to boost revenue and, oftentimes, it can be as much as 3-6X.
How do we do this? Here is step 1 and 2 to getting closer to 10,000 patients:
1. Conduct a market assessment.You need to understand your market. We know that you have a general sense of who lives in your market…but do you have the data to support this? Conduct a market assessment and know your consumer profiles, geographical area with drive times, size of your market and the pricing, size and visibility associated with each of your competitors.
2.Build a sales forecast. Having a 12-month sales forecast is the only way to scale a business and mitigate risk when increasing overhead to prepare for growth.
For questions about how to start developing your market assessment and sales forecast, call us at 203-488-0028.